Monday 14 January 2019

Book Haul: Christmas Book Haul! (Last Book Haul of 2018).


What is Christmas without a book haul? 
I like to treat myself every Christmas to to pile of new books! 
Why not? 
Ain't no present as good as a bunch of new books!!! 

Sorry this post is so late. Time just got away from me. 
But better late than never. 

I got all of these books from Amazon. 

Let's see the new loves added to my shelves during Christmas time. 


A Penguin English Library, honestly any excuse to buy these gorgeous books. 
This is a collection of short stories that I am keen on reading really soon. 


The complete short fiction of Virginia Woolf. 
Now I had ordered a prettier version but got this not-so-pretty-but-its-fine edition. 
:( 
I will make do. 
Also I am excited to jump into these soon. 
Though I might save them for October. 



I want to read more Premchand. I have so far read a few stories here and there but nothing definitive. I would love to read his work in Hindi but I read so slowly in Hindi it's not even funny!!! 
So for now translations will do just fine. 
Also, how gorgeous is this book? 
They have a whole set of these, his stories centred around various other topics. 
I might just get the rest of the books too soon. 



A story about two brothers and family secrets, sounds wonderful and I am really, really excited to read this soon. Maybe even this month. 


My current read and I am loving it. 
Short stories set in turbulent times and during times of peace. 
This gorgeous book had been on my radar all year long, so as my last book buying experience of 2018 I had to get it. 



Anita Nair is always a good idea. 
I read this in the last few days of 2018 and enjoyed it. 
I will be doing a full review of it soon. 


BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

1. THE GARDEN PARTY BY KATHERINE MANSFIELD 
2. STORIES ON WOMEN BY PREMCHAND 
3. EATING WASPS BY ANITA NAIR
4. PEACE HAS COME PARISMITA SINGH 
5. THE HAUNTED HOUSE- THE COMPLETE SHORTER FICTION OF VIRGINIA WOLF 
6. DARK CIRCLES BY UDAYAN MUKHERJEE 

So happy with everything in this haul. 
My reading life is full of good books in the near future. 

Happy Reading folks! 


No comments: