Sunday 13 January 2019

Stationery Sunday: Haul/// Bookmarks from Obvious State.









Hello! 

For today's Stationery Sunday I wanted to share the other set of bookmarks I got from Obvious State back in December. This set had my heart from the first time I ever laid eyes on them. I saw them all over IG and I couldn't wait to get me a set of my own! I mean look at them. 
Poetry and Florals. This is a match made in aesthetic heaven! 
The Bloom Bookmark set retails for $5 and is worth every penny. 

I finally got this and few other bits from Obvious State during their Black Friday sale. I have shared my previous batch of bookmarks HERE. 

Those ones are mainly for my sister but this set here is my love. I am so happy I finally have these gorgeous bookmarks. Honestly, I am never going to have enough bookmarks. These ones are so well made and study and the art and print on them is perfect. I am so glad to finally have them. 

I have some bits from the shop and will share them soon! 

Hope you've been having a great Sunday. 
:) 

No comments: