Sunday 28 November 2021

Stationery Sunday: A Few of my Favourite Things- Bookmarks and Sketchbooks.

 Hello Loves! 

Long time no Stationery Sunday, so let's change that.

Today I want to share some random but recent-ish stationery favourites of mine. 


First up is this absolutely stunning stunning sketchbook from Paramita over at Akibuuki. This is our third or fourth sketchbook from her and we are big big fans. 
The sketchbooks are so well-made. 
The paper quality is perfect and water colours go on smoothly and the paper holds up really well. 
I highly recommend. 


Look how pretty this woman with a lal paar shaada saree is!? 

We are so happy with how this turned out. 


This is an older one we got back in June. 

So lovely! 

My sister is already using this and is very happy with it. 

Go check her out and maybe get yourself something lovely. 


Another new discovery and favourite is Dola Art Corner from whom I've bought some lovely bookmarks. 

See the beauties below. 


Love the bird one.
The art is so lovely. 
And the colour so vivid. 


The alpona range she does is also wonderful and makes my Bengali heart so happy. 


I especially love the Goddess ones I got from her and these Maa Kali and Maa Tara bookmarks sit by my books and watch over me :) 

So stunning. 

Joy Maa. 



No comments: