Monday 29 November 2021

Monday Moods: Cozy and Happy.

 Hello Loves! 

Hope this Monday is bright and beautiful and not blue at all in your corner of the world. 

:) 

My Monday is off to a good, very good start! I got a new laptop in the mail first thing today, and it's come right in time for Blogmas season. I blog every single day in December and it's perfect timing to have a laptop and get serious about my blogging and writing again.

Oh in case you were wondering I got a Chromebook from Asus. And this is my first post from it and it's quite a nifty little device. 

Yay I am so happy! 

:) 

So here are some cozy and happy things in my world. 



Well, the memory of Durga Puja is always more than enough to make me happy. 

This year I am so glad I at least got to go out and see some pandals in my city. 

This one was a new to us pandal. 

And the protimaa was in a classic and simple style.


Blooming beauties. 
Our terrace garden is full of these aparajitas in full bloom. 



There is nothing better in this world that getting cozy under a quilt and reading a good book. 

Winter reading is just so much better than summer reading. 

Make yourself a cup of warm tea/coffee/hot chocolate and get your reading on. 

Perfect! 

:) 

In this picture you see..

Book: Women Dreaming by Salma

Bookmark: Studio Joyeeta 



I love winter. My heart thrives in the colder months and I am so grateful that I get to experience Winter in all it's glory since I am here in West Bengal with my parents. 
I've finally started wearing sweaters in the last few days and I feel so utterly cozy and happy layered up. 
All my winter clothes are out of storage and it feels good to be reunited with them. 


Coffee.
Life does begin after coffee. 
This mug is a new addition to my life, it's from Chumbak. 



Sweater weather means that my brooches and badges are out and about and it's time to dress up my sweaters and sweatshirts. 

This embroidered bird brooch is from Naksha Art. 

No comments: