Thursday 7 March 2024

Book Haul: Books of March 2024.

 Hello Loves. 

Time for a little book haul. 

I bought three books and had one book sent to me from the publishers. 

So let’s jump in. 



A Star Named Bibha and Other Stories by Anwesha Sengupta, Supurna Banerjee and Simantini Mukhopadhyay ~ A beautiful book about some incredible Indian women. Perfect to read during Women’s History Month. 
There are gorgeous portraits and I am reading excited to jump into this amazing book. 


Visitors to the House by Shashank Gupta, this one is a novel told in five parts and five perspectives. About a family and from the voices of members of the family. I love this sort of thing and I am really excited to read this. 

Savitribai Phule by Reeta Ramamurthy Gupta, another biography about a real hero and a woman we (Indian women) owe so much to. I am soooooo excited to read this soon. Another worthy read for Women’s History Month. 


The Earthquakes Late Anti-Stories by Subimal Misra, translated by V. Ramaswamy. 

This was sent to me from the publisher Harper  Collins. I am saving this for next month, my annual All Bengali Books in April. I have never read anything by Misra and I am curious to sample his writing. 

No comments: