Wednesday 6 March 2024

Totes of the Moment.

 I am totally into totes.

The last 3 years has seen me become low key, well high key obsessed with totes.

I also use them pretty much every single day. 

I have a Planner Tote which holds all of my Planners and Journals. 

Then I have a reading tote, that holds my current reads and some annotating supplies. 

And I have a tote for my Laptop and iPad and Kindle.

So three totes are always in circulation. 

I change up said totes once in a while..like today. 

Moved into a new Planner and Reading Tote, so thought I’d share. 



This yellow gingham quilted tote is a recent find. It’s from the brand Orla that I got via Amazon. 
I love the Springy and happy vibe and I’ve always loved gingham. This is spacious enough to hold all of my planners and journals. 
And it has a zip which is great and keeps my things dust free and safe. 


I filled it up and everything fits in just perfectly.
It was some slip pockets inside that are perfect to store some of my stickers. 


Cute.

Here she is sitting with my Reading Tote. 

I love how both these bags scream Spring🌱🌸🌼☘️🌻🌿🌞πŸͺ»πŸͺ·πŸŒΊπŸ€


Reading Tote, also found randomly on Amazon. 
I love these happy little flowers. 
Here it is with two of my current reads. 



A closer look at the print and the colours. 


This one is so spacious and roomy.

It’s currently housing two of current reads and my Reading Journal and a pouch full of pens. 

No comments: