Monday 4 March 2024

Monday Moods: March in my Planner and Reading Journal.

 Hello Loves. 

Happy Monday to you.

I hope your Monday was good. 

I spent a chunk of my day cleaning  up and reorganising  my book cart. I dusted and pulled out all the books and set it up in a way that it now holds on next reads and some books I want to read in the next few months. 

Will share the final finished cart later. 

Today I want to share my setup for my Reading Journal and my March Week I in my planner. 

So let’s jump in. 


I love these gorgeous stickers from La Dolce Vita.
I love these girls and their little outfits. 
I wanted something pretty for March because it’s Women’s History Month and the girls gotta look good. 


More girls all over my TBR page.
This is a washi tape from La Dolce Vita that I cut up and put all over my page. 


Now for my planner. 

Week I, three days to be fair. 

I used these adorable stickers to do up my entry page for March. 

Used some Spring appropriate washi tape and a happy doggo 🐶 

Love how cute this page looks. 


No comments: