Friday 8 October 2021

Pujo Prep 2021- Shopping: Jewellery from Salankara.

 Hello Loves! 

Happy Navratri. 

May this festive season be good for you and yours. 

This year I have done a little Pujo prep and shopping. It feels good after taking last year off from any kind of Pujo indulgence in 2020. 

I have clothes, bags and a fair amount of jewellery lined up. 

Let's start with jewellery first. 

I got some beautiful hand-painted necklaces from Salankaraa. That are perfect for Pujo. 

Salankaraa has been a happy discovery I've made this year and I've made quite a few purchases from her this year and loved all of it. 


This one give me a Mexican and Bengali mix vibe. 
Love the colours on this one and I think this will go so well with a bunch of outfits. 


A classic motif and imagery. 
Perfect for Pujo. 
:) 
Also love the joba phool detail. 


Mother and Child. 
Maa Durga and Ganpu. 
The cutest! 


REVIEW: 

1. The pieces are beautiful and the art lovely. 

2. The jewellery is also light weight and very wearable. 

3. The price point is amazing. 

4. Ordering and payment is smooth too. 

5. The stuff is also sent out very swiftly and reaches you quickly. 

Rating: 5/5 

I can't wait to wear these beauties for Pujo. 
Will share more of my little Pujo Prep soon. 
:) 
 


No comments: