Sunday 24 October 2021

Stationery Sunday: Notebooks from The Happy Wagon.

 Hello Loves! 

In my world there is no such thing as too many notebooks. 

There is always, always more room in my life and heart for new notebooks. 

I have wanted to get these beautiful floral notebooks for months, they kept popping up on my IG and I finally caved in and bought a set of three notebooks from The Happy Wagon.  They are designed by Tatiana Abaurre. 

:) 

And I intend on using them come 2022 and not hoard them infinitely. 

:) 

The tiniest one will go to my sister and the other two I'll use in the coming year. 

:)

I cannot wait. 


OK, first things first. 
One notebook came with a matching bookmark which made me very, very happy. 
:) 


Here are all three notebooks. 
Two of them are A5 sized and one is an A6..or maybe it's a Field Notes size. 
I love how each is a different kind of floral design. 


I love these darker floral tones. 
The flowers aka the art just pops off the page. 
Such happy flowers too. 


This one might be my favourite and this one I am going to turn into my Book Journal come 2022. 
A beautiful place to keep my bookish thoughts and list safe and sound. 
:) 
Pretty! 


I love that all the notebooks come line, I am personally a big fan of lined notebooks and unlined notebooks just don't really work for me. I use most of my journals and notebooks to write and scribble and not really draw or doodle, so lined works best for me. 



REVIEW: 

1. The notebooks set is good value for money. It makes more sense to buy them in a set rather than buy them separately. 

2. I love that they are lined, makes writing in them easy. 

3. The quality is so good. 

I am very pleased with them. 

:) 

No comments: