Friday 15 October 2021

Subho Bijoya & Happy Dussehra.

Subho Bijoya Loves. 
May Maa Durga bless you and yours and keep you safe and well. 
May Good always triumph over evil. 
May all our troubles melt away. 
:) 

Happy Dussehra Loves.  



Dugga Dugga! 

Can't quite believe Pujo is over already. 





A good Pujo it's been. It was nice to see people feel festive and go out and about and dress up and eat and spend time with their loved ones. 

I hope everyone was safe and had a good Pujo.

I did a spot of pandal hopping and a bit of dressing up and a lot of eating! 

:)

I also read a bit and watched a lot of stuff. 

All good things!

These are some beautiful pandals from my small town of Jalpaiguri. Pujo was a little subdued this year, not as grand as other years, a lot of Pujos didn't even happen. 

I hope by next year things are A-OK and we all can go back to normal. 

:) 

Dugga Dugga. 

No comments: