Thursday 25 July 2013

Book Haul: Last Books of June// Super Sale Books!










June was a good month- full of rains and full of books! I had the most satisfying book-buying month. A little too satisfying if you ask me! I bough over 30 books in June and most of them were bought severely marked down. Yay! 

These books were bought during Flipkart's Monday Sale..where they had really great deals on books. I have read 4 out of the 9 books shown here and I have read The Help when it first came out but didn't own a copy. I had borrowed it from my library in Bangalore and absolutely loved it and wanted to own a copy for my collection. 

I had decided that July was going to be my Book Buying Ban, and I was happy with it...till I cracked and bought some more books online :( That is coming up soon. 

No comments: