Friday 19 July 2013

Things That Make Me Happy: Edition II.


1. Cute little things around the house. Especially Little Miss Naughty in her many avataars. I have a full sized one and this mini bag dangler thingie. I also have her as a bookmark and a coffee cup. Clearly I am a fan. 


2. I have to say I am not a fan of Starbucks coffee, their coffee is just not my cup of tea...if that makes sense. I am a CBTL girl through and through, but this marshmallow brownie things at Starbucks is simply amazing. I usually get this and a Hibiscus Iced-Tea Lemonade. 


3. Bombay sunsets...nowadays the rains make glorious sunsets like this a thing of the past, but I am not complaining I love Bombay rains just as much. This picture was taken a day after my birthday, I was sitting at the Carter Road promenade with my mum. :)


4. Oh Scrabble! I love board games but Scrabble is my absolute favourite! I am pretty ruthless when I am playing and the mere idea of a triple word score gets my heart racing. 


5. My MAC eye-shadows are my absolute favorites. I have added more to my collection since this picture was taken and God help me I want to add more! :P


6. Books in the mail make me suuuuuper happy :) 


7. Pretty rings, actually any kind of pretty jewellery piece makes me happy. 

1 comment:

Two letter scrabble words said...

their are a lot of things that could make me happy..just like playing scrabble, scrabble is really a nice game..i find it very interesting and challenging