Monday 1 July 2013

Things That Make Me Happy/// Part- 2.







1. Road-trips! Blue skies and the open road are good for the soul. This is a picture from a recent road-trip to Pune. 

2. A little collection of cute little erasers that I can't resist. Also little cupcake lip-balm, the lip-balm is not that great but the little containers are too cute to be kept in hiding. They sit in my living room and add to our quirky decor. 

3. Chocolates! Always make me happy. 

4. I have slight deep..abiding love for satchel bags. Some might call it a slight addiction, but I choose to look at it as a fond love for satchel bags. This one is deep orange colour. I also love traditional/ old school notebooks like the one in the picture. I write stories in this one. 

5. Music boxes are such magical old worldly things of joy! This one was a gift from my dida (maternal grandmother). It's from someplace in London and has a dancing ballerina inside. I love it. I store my gold toned rings in it. 

6. An armful of colourful bangles. And a fun tote with little elephant bums on all over! What's not to love?! 

These are some of the things that make me happy. What's making you happy?

No comments: