Tuesday 30 December 2014

2014 Favourites: Top 5 Thrillers of 2014.


1. The Strangler Vine by M.J. Carter: I randomly came across this book in a book store and it sounded interesting and like something I'd enjoy. I read it and loved it and reviewed it HERE. 


2. The Fate of Mercy Alban by Wendy Webb: A very engaging read that I just couldn't put down. It was creepy and scary in parts and a very fun read. Reviewed HERE


3. Oscar Wilde and The Candlelight Murders by Gyles Brandreth: Oscar Wilde and Arthur Conan Doyle solving crimes! Yes please! Such a unique concept and such a good read. I cannot wait to read more books from this series. Reviewed HERE. 


4. The Silkworm by Robert Gailbraith aka J.K. Rowling: We are absolutely loving the Cormoran Strike books. Loved the first one and really loved this one too and I cannot wait for the next book to be out. Such amazing reads. Great thrillers, amazing writing and just stellar books! Reviewed HERE


5. The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah: Poirot is back! Nothing could make me happier. Ah Poirot! So great! Reviewed it HERE

P.S: Some of these books were read and reviewed by my sister- who is a contributor to my blog and I appreciate her reviewing books for me. :)

No comments: