Friday 23 September 2016

Friday Favourites: Armcandy + Watch + Notebook + Bookmark + Room Decor!

Hello! 

And a Happy Friday to you :) 
Mine has been a rainy one. The Bombay rains has been very good this year by the grace of God. I am not complaining. We needed this rain. 
Also the fantastic weather is such a blessing. 
I am living for it! 
:) 

Now it's time to list some of my favourites in recent times. 



1. Arm Candy/// I love this bracelet stack I put on a few days ago. A mix of things...a mad dash of colour and bits. 
Amethyst and Lapis Lazuli. 
From L-R: Either Or
Fabindia bangles 
Aquamarine bracelet. 


2. Chumbak Watch/// These cats just make me very happy. 



3. My New Walls/// I recently re-did the walls of my bedroom. I had a lot of Etsy/ whimsy art on it, which I loved but it was time for a change and time to add newness to my room. 
I was at The Delhi Art Gallery in Kalaghoda recently and I bought some art prints from there. And these are on my wall and they look fantastic! I am so in love with my room right now. 


4. Fox Love/// This pink Fox bookmark is an old love of mine and isn't she the prettiest?! 
It's from Kikkik


5. Little Journal/// I did a little cover up job on my little Field Notes sized notebook. It's a Project Life card that I think goes well with the colour of my notebook. 

Have a good weekend folks. 
:) 




No comments: