Wednesday 21 September 2016

Wishlist Wednesday: Hello Paper Cat Magnetic Bookmarks.

Hello! 

Happy Wednesday Folks! 
And this Wednesday I want to bring you a little wishlist of joy. Of some beautiful magnetic bookmarks from a darling little shop I've recently come across called Hello Paper Cat  
it has the cutest paper goods-- bookmarks, dashboards for planners and prints. Give the shop a look and I promise you'll come back charmed and want to get a bunch of stuff. I want to get some goodies soon...I already have some super cute bookmarks on the way..will haul them once they get to me. 

For now let's jump into some of the beauties from Hello Paper Cat. 






Seriously, aren't these just the cutest things you've ever seen?! 
I love, LOVE the Cactus ones. So pretty! 

:) 

Perfect little companions to reading. 

Happy Reading Folks. 

No comments: