Monday 19 September 2016

Monday Moods: 145 Kalaghoda.

Hello! 

For this week's Monday Moods I want to share a delicious meal I recently had at 145, Kalaghoda  
I had heard loads about this place and especially about their Freak Shakes! They looked so lovely and I especially wanted to try the Nutella Milkshake, honestly anything with Nutella in it makes my heart sing. 
We (my sister and I) went there at noon and opted to get a few light nibbles. 
I got some Hummus with Chicken and my sister got a breakfast thing- The Kickstarter. 
And of course we got the milkshakes, which were delicious! 
I enjoyed the drinks much more than I did the food. Next time I might try some of the main courses.








The milkshakes are seriously amazing! So good! I highly recommend. 

Hope your Monday was a good one. We had a super rainy and cloudy day in Bombay and I am not complaining! 

Happy Reading folks :) 

No comments: