Tuesday 27 September 2016

Haul/// Stationery Haul- Paperclips from Created by Danielle

Hello! 
I recently got some seriously cute stationery mail. I've wanted some decorative paper clips for a while and after a lot of looking on Etsy, I found these beauties and fell in love. 
So cute! These bookmarks/ planner clips are made of super soft felt and are from a store called Created by Danielle



Meet Sir Koala Bear.. he is super cute!  





A pretty flower. Look at all the details on it! 





And this BEE! OMG!! So cute! 




Hedgehog! Always wanted a hedgehog something, anything! 



An elephant! I am a big elephant lover! 




Ditto for Hippos! Super cute! 


No autumn in Bombay but who doesn't like leaves! 



A pink whale! What is not to love?! 




A big coffee lover needs a coffee to-go clip! :) 




Here is the whole gang.. just hanging out! :) 




I am so in love, I can't even pick a favourite. They are all so lovely. Well made, each of their faces and even expressions are so clear and adorable. 
I am going to use these as page markers in my planner and of course as bookmarks as well. 

Have a great week, everyone! 

No comments: