Monday 5 February 2018

Book Haul: eBooks of January 2018.

Hello! 

While I am really good about sharing all of the physical books I buy in a month on this blog, I realised I kinda suck at sharing my eBook hauls. 
I buy at least a book or two on my Kindle and for some reason I just don't end up sharing those hauls on here. 
Not good. 
So this year onwards I've decided to showcase all of the eBook purchases on here. So with that goal in mind, let's see all the eBooks I've added to my life in January. 


A little overview! 
I got 8 books in total and I couldn't be happier.

I love that on a Kindle you can buy books the minute you decide you want a book and there is no waiting involved. Want to read something right this minute. Well, get it right this minute. A perfect solution for the spontaneous and impatient reader.

BOOKS BOUGHT// 

A Mussoorie Mystery Edited by Ruskin Bond 
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khalid Hosseini 
Are You Sleeping by Kathleen Barber 
People Who Eat Darkness by Richar Lloyd Parry 
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng 
Did You See Melody? by Sophie Hannah 
Six Four by Hideo Yokohama 
Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate 








In total I bought 8 ebooks in January and we (my sister and I) have read 6 out of these 8 books.
Not bad at all!

:)

Happy Reading Folks!


No comments: