Sunday 4 February 2018

Stationery Sunday: FabricDori Haul from Lyra and Co.



Hello! 

How is this Sunday treating you? 
Well, I hope. 

Today I want to share a haul of some darling fabric doris aka Traveller's Notebooks from 
Lyra and Co.  If you've been reading my blog for sometime, you'll know that Lyra and Company is hands down my favourite place to get fabric doris from. Her prints and work are outstanding and I couldn't recommend her enough. I have loved every single Dori I've ever bought from her shop and lately I am so pleased with the book sleeve I got from her. 

I, well we- my sister and I, got these doris in the mail at some point in January and as always we are very happy with everything that came in the mail. 


The dori we got is this Rifle Paper Co fabric dori in a very special style. This is a Micro Purse Dori, which takes A7 inserts and has zip pouch for stickers or even coin if you intend to use this as a wallet. 

This is utterly gorgeous. 
I love the print and colour and I am quite excited to use this new style of dori. I might use this next month as my Bujo. 
Will share the pictures and my set-up of it when I do get around to using it. 



Next up we have this very dainty fabric which is from Liberty of London. Isn't it just beautiful? There is something so classic about this print. 
This is in a Field Notes size. 


Come on! 
How can anyone resist this?
We couldn't. 
Hedgehogs looking cute AF! 
Another Field Notes sized dori, which I honestly can't wait to use! 



That is it for today. 

I hope you have a slow and restful Sunday.
My plan is to play catch up in some of my journals. 
Make my February TBR.
&
Get some reading done. 

Simple & Happy Things. 

No comments: