Thursday 1 February 2018

Hello February 2018! Hello Birthday Month ~~~ Goals & Plans.



Hello February! 

Hello Love!
Hello Birthday Month! 
Hello Happiness! 

I don't know about you but around these parts I like to make a big deal about my birthday. It's a small way in which I keep my childhood traditions alive and well. 
I used to be maniacal about my birthday. 
Counting down for months in advance. 
And then get super bummed once my birthday was over. I swear I was never sadder than I was on the day after my birthday! 
:(

Now I sorta chill. 
Meaning I get low key excited from January 18 which is a month from my birthday on February 18! 
I mean if you don't excited about your own birthday then what merits excitement? 
I am all about the self-love! 


So February, you better be kind. Better be full of joys big and small. 
You better be full of books. 
You better be gentle. 

My Goals for February are fairly simple. 


💜Read 12 books.
💜Re-read some old favourites.
💜Watch some films.
💜Do something fun every single day- it doesn't have to be terribly important, but it has to be fun. 
💜Travel...hopefully travel somewhere new. 
💜Treat Yo'Self! 
💜Go out more. 
💜More bookshop hangs. 
Find new coffeeshops. 
💜Re-organise some of my bookshelves. 

I hope all of you have a great month ahead! 

I for one am just happy that it's February again! 

No comments: