Tuesday 12 June 2018

Book Haul/// Books of June 2018. ( Blog Birthday Edition)

Hello! 

Today's book haul is a little special. 
June marks 5 years of me having this blog. And every single year I like to treat myself to some new books to celebrate this bookish birthday. 
&
I like to buy some pretty books as well. 
Last year I got me the Puffin Bloom Classics Boxset and this year I treated myself to these gorgeous books! 



Snow & Rose by Emily Winfield Martin 
This darling book full of delightful art has been on my radar since Christmas and I figured this was a good time to indulge and get this book. 
A retelling of Snow White and Rose Red I can't wait to read this book on a particularly rainy day. 
:) 
Just see how beautiful. 










Next, I got some more of the Agatha Christie Facsimile Editions. 






BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

Snow & Rose by Emily Winfield Martin 
Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie 
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by " 
Murder on the Orient Express by "
The Mysterious Affair at Styles by " 

So many beautiful books and so much happy reading in my future. 
:) 

No comments: