Sunday 10 June 2018

Stationery Sunday/// Artery by Howrah Bridge Haul. { Bookmarks + Postcards + Badges }


Hello! 
Happy Sunday!
My Sunday looks to be rainy and wonderful. 
:) 

For today's Stationery Sunday I want share some delightful things I recently got in the mail from the wonderful Anupriya, the creative mind behind Howrah Bridge and now Artery by Howrah Bridge. We've been online friends with Anupriya for years now and are big fans of her work. I hope this year we get to take our online friendship offline too! 
:) 


I fell in love with these bookmarks when I first saw it's sneak peek. Aren't they just gorgeous?! 
Of course, I had to get these beauties. 
These are so vibrant and add so much colour and joy to my reading. 



And because Anupriya is a total sweetie, she included these gorgeous postcards as a freebie with my order! 
:) 





I am a little bit of a badge/ button nut. I have a motley collection going and am always adding to it. So of course, these girls had to come home! 
Look at their grim little faces. So freaking cute! 
:) 


I am so in love with every single thing that came in this package. 
It is all beautiful. 

If you're interested in getting yourself some Artery by HB goodies, then you can do so by sending Anupriya a message on Instagram. 


No comments: