Monday 4 June 2018

Book Haul/// Books of May Part- IV

Hello! 
The final haul of books from May- a very good booking month. 
I got most of these books from Kitab Khana and a few of these from Amazon. 
Barring one all of these are books from India. 
I am reading a lot of Indian books lately and this is clearly affecting my book buying too. 

Let's see what I've added to my shelves. 


BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

Ghosts by M.R. James 
A Murder on Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey 
More Bodies Will Fall by Ankush Saikia 
Nayak by Satyajit Ray Novelised by Bhaskar Chattopadhyay 
No Presents Please by Jayant Kaikini 
Temm Me A Long, Long Story Edited by Mini Krishnan 


I can't wait to read this on a particularly rainy day. 


I've already read and loved this book. 
Review coming soon. 
:) 




My sister picked up this and started reading it in the bookshop it self. 
I am always interested in reading mysteries and mysteries set in India, if done well are a delight to read. 


I kinda freaked out when I saw this book. I had no idea it existed. A novelisation of Satyajit Ray's film Nayak. 
I haven't watched the film properly, so I am going to read the book and then watch the film. 
I do know the broad story and I have seen the film in bits and pieces. 


The book also has stills from the film which is a pretty neat idea. 




More translated fiction. 


And a collection of short stories. 


So much happy reading in my future. 
:) 


No comments: