Friday 29 June 2018

Planner Set-Up: Blog Planner Set-Up & Flip Through.

Hello! 

Every year at the start of the year I set-up a separate planner for my blog. A place to jot down ideas for blog posts and make lists for all the books I need to review. A place to keep all of my blog things organised. 
For the last 2 years I've used a traveller's notebook to keep all things blog related in one place. 
This is my set-up for 2018. 


I am currently using this traveller's notebook with this darling little cat on it. 
Isn't she the cutest?! 
She holds two inserts. 
One that I use to track my mood.
And blog posts. 
&
A film journal. 


The pens I use- A Zebra Sarasa in mint.
And a Key black gel pen I got from Wish. 


Decorated the cover with some cute stickers. 



How I map out my blogposts of a given month. 
I also use different coloured inks to see what topic I've blogged about- Bookish posts, Lifestyle posts,  Fashion posts and other random things. 


Some more sticker cuteness. 




A few pages and a look at the numerous lists I tend to make. 




Lists at make at the beginning of each month. 



Peek-a-boo Kitty. 



DETAILS/// 

Traveller's Notebook- Wish 
Pens- Zebra Sarasa, Uniball & Wish 
Inserts- Ali Express
Stickers- From too many places to keep track! 
Some of them from Wish, Ali Express and Etsy 


No comments: