Tuesday 1 June 2021

Hello June 2021 + Blog Birthday!

 


Hello June! 

Hello Rains! 

Hello Blog Birthday! 

My Blog turns 8 this year. 

8! 

I am rather surprised that I have managed to keep with this blog and shared my love for books, bookish things, art and small businesses I love and some glimpses of my lifestyle. 

I have loved every minute of it. 

Thank-you for coming along for the ride. 


June also marks the anniversary of my sister joining the Corporate World many moons ago. So we had two things to celebrate today. 

And we got a dark chocolate cake to celebrate. 

:) 

Something sweet to celebrate these joys. 

I also cooked dinner for the family. Dal fry and chilli paneer and rice. 

Simple but delicious. 



Today I am feeling particularly grateful for all the blessings in this little life of mine. 
Books. 
Bags. 
Flowers. 
Rains. 
Life may not be perfect but is it is full of blessings that I am grateful for. 


I started my reading month with Breasts and Eggs by Mieko Kawakami that is a roll-over read from last month. 
I am around 21% in right now and quite enjoying the book and where it's taking me. 
Read and highlighted this bit from the book this morning.  

Some beautiful art from Tanuka Draws and my new Kindle case. 


GOALS FOR JUNE: 

1. Write. 

2. Blog more regularly, 

3. Read more physical books. 

4. Buy some books to celebrate my blog birthday. 

5. Journal more. 

Hope June is good for you and me. 

Have a great month ahead folks! 


No comments: