Friday 11 June 2021

Friday Favourites: Things That Made Me Happy This Week.

 Hello Loves! 

I took an unintentional break from blogging this week. 

Well. 

Life was a little busy and somehow I didn't end up posting her. 

Well.

This has been a largely good week. 

I read a lot. 

Mostly horror. 

Watched a lot of Malayalam films. 

Art Journaled. 

Got some books in the mail.

It was restful and nice. 


Here are some things that have made me very happy this week. 


New journals to fill up with words and art. 
These are from Alluvial India. A new discovery that I have already gone back to for more. 

&
My sister's new Kindle case.
It's from Amazon, from a brand called Swook. 



Pretty packages.
Bookmarks from Hastnirmit by Mansi. 
Look how beautifully she'd packaged everything?!



My biggest joy has been creating little spreads in my tiny journal. 
I do three to four pages in one go and it's been a great way to unwind and be present. 
Plus it's so much fun. 




And finally much joy was brought on up this gorgeous package from Debdyuti, it arrived this morning and I am so so pleased with everything. 
The packaging and the little stickers she's made are just beyond gorgeous. 
I will share what's inside very soon. 
:) 
But do go and check her out and get yourself something lovely from this very talented girl. 
Everything we got from this time is in support of a local charity. 
So beautiful things and helping those in need. 
All good things! 


I am going to save every bit of packaging to use in my journals. 

:) 

I hope you guys have been doing good and staying safe. 

I will see you soon with a bookish post. 

No comments: