Sunday 6 June 2021

Stationery Sunday: Painted Bookmarks and Mini-Art from Tori.

Hello Loves! 

This week for Stationery Sunday I want to share some seriously adorable things. 

Bookmarks

&

Some matching truly adorable mini-art. 

I ordered some bookmarks from Tori a few weeks ago to support the Covid Relief they were contributing to. A win-win situation, support a fundraiser to help people and get something absolutely beautiful. I got a set of embroidered bookmarks (I will share those soon too) and these guys. I am so happy with everything. But these little guys just blew my mind and so they made to the blog first. The embroiled bookmarks are lovely too and I'll be sharing them soon. 

 

I mean, just look! So freaking adorable.

I cannot stop looking at them. 

So tiny. 

So cute. 

And these were a very, very thoughtful and kind extra goodie she sent me, for my journaling. 

I am so touched! 

:) 

Thank you so much Sharmistha. 


Of course, the bookmarks themselves are lovely. 

Floral aesthetics for life! I honestly will never have enough of floral things or bookmarks for that matter. 


This one might just be my favourite. 

Love the colours on this one and the beautiful full moon. 



Some moody blues. 

Love the flowers in this one. And the mini-art of this guy is too precious. 



So precious. 

I am beyond impressed with this set of bookmarks and cannot recommend the shop enough. 

You have to go check them out and get yourself some of this incredible work. 




Seriously, so much beauty! 

:) 

MINI-REVIEW: 

1. Everything is absolutely lovely. The quality is spectacular too. 

2. The packing was gorgeous. (Sorry no photos, but you have to take my word for it, or go check my IG stories.) 

3. The whole ordering process was super smooth and they provided updates on shipping and kept  me in the loop throughout. Something I always appreciate and something not all shops do sadly. 

4. The pricing is great too. 

5. The extra gifts just made my heart happy. It's so thoughtful and generous. 

5/5 

I 100% recommend you go check them out. 

No comments: