Sunday 13 June 2021

Stationery Sunday: Journals from Alluvial India- Haul & Review.

 Hello Loves! 

I have always been a notebook hoarder. I have a tiny cupboard back home full of little treasures we've collected lovingly over the years. If I see a beautiful notebook, I honestly have a hard time resisting it. 

Especially if it's handmade. 

When I came across Alluvial a few months back, I loved their aesthetic and wanted to get a few of their journals. 

So we ordered three. 

A beautiful chikankari (hand embroidery style native to Lucknow) one for my sister. 

A batik tiny journal for me, which I've already started using. 

&

A printed journal in the most earthy tones. 

I am super happy with these notebooks. 

Let's see them shall we? 


Look how beautiful the work is. 
We have lived in Lucknow for five years and therefore have very fond associations with chikankari. We own kurtas in every possible colour and so when we saw this sublime notebook we couldn't pass it up. 


This tiny guy makes me so happy. 
I've been art journaling in this and I love it. 




The large ones are a generous A5 size and have blank pages. 
Perfect for writing, journaling and doodling or painting. 



I love how the notebooks have a cowrie. 
A nice little detail. 



REVIEW: 

1. The journals are very well-made. The quality is excellent. 
2. They have a wide variety and aesthetics to choose from. 
3. The page quality is amazing. I have been painting and writing in my tiny journal and the pages can take water colours and ink really well. 
4. The price point is good too. 
5. The ordering process was smooth.
They do have a website but we ordered via DM on IG. 

5/5 
Highly recommend. 



A beautiful bunch of things! 
Hope you've had a good Sunday my loves. 
:) 


No comments: