Thursday 18 August 2022

Haul: Book Sleeves from Sangrah.

Hello Loves!

Time to share some adorable bookish goodies I've recently added to my life. 

You know I love a good book sleeve...a little too much some might say. A few months ago, I came across Sangrah on IG and ordered some goodies from them. They recently had some amazing offers and some new prints (not on sale) and I treated myself to some book-sleeves. 

Here are my newest, squishy sleeves in all their glory. 

I have done a haul showing my loot from them last time, you can see that post here. 



Prints, Prints, Prints. 

All very bookish. 

Here is the first one, slightly with a vintage vibe. I love the vintage-y stack of books and the bundle of letters. 




This one is a perfect size for a Kindle or an iPad Mini or a small paperback. My sister is using it for her Kindle at the moment. 

This one might just be my favourite. 

I love everything about this print, the colour and the illustrations. 

So so so cute. 

I am already using this one to hold my Kindle. 





I already know this one is going to be my Halloween booksleeve! 
Look at pretty and soooo mildly spooky. 
This is a larger booksleeve, so it's perfect for larger hardbacks or multiple paperbacks. 
Can't wait to fill it with spooky books. 
I am thinking Stephen King. 
:) 

Ok..maybe this one is my favourite. 

Love the colour and the cozy vibes of this sleeve. 

Cute as a button. 


I want to be the girl in this print. 


Another very fall/autumn themed sleeve I am saving for Fall. 

Uff, mild days, cocoa and spooky books and this sleeve to keep things toasty. 



What a bunch of cuties! 
:) 
I am so in love with everything I got from them this time. 
The quality is great as usual. 


Cuties! 
I am obsessed. 

No comments: