Tuesday 30 August 2022

Haul: Bookmarks from Little Joys of Life.

 Long time no post. 

And long time no Bookmark Haul! 

Who am I even?! 

Hello Loves, I seem to have taken a hiatus of sorts this month. 

This month has been very busy and blogging took a back seat. Luckily, reading didn't take a backseat. My monthly wrap-up will be up tomorrow. So look out for that. 

For now, let's talk bookmarks. 

You know things I love as much as books! 

I love love love Bookmarks, handmade ones even more. 

Sanchari over on Little Joys of Life makes some lovely art. This is my second time ordering something from her. Last time I got two painted postcard sized art prints of a very Bengali lady and gent. 

This time I got myself two gorgeous bookmarks. 

:) 

Look how stunning. 



First up, how freaking cute is the packaging? 
Just seeing this in my mail made me so happy. 
:) 
So thoughtfully packed and she went ahead and sent me a ton of freebies. 
:)))) 
All very gorgeous. 
Some bookmarks and two postcards. 
I will share those soon too. This post is for our *main characters*. 



Handwritten messages are the best! 

So cute.



I got these Telia Rumal bookmarks. 
Telia Rumal is a double ikat weave from Andhra Pradesh. 
I love ikat, to me it is a timeless and flawless piece of art. I have everything from ikat clothes to bags and scarves and totes, so it made sense to get a bookmark as well. 
:) 
I fell in love with these when Sanchari first shared these. 
I actually dreamt that I had ordered these and then I went ahead and ordered them. 
And these babies are a dream. 


Sanchari has outdone herself. 
You can get these bookmarks with a quote and I chose these words that really resonate with me. 

I chose this quote by Rumi, which I want to dwell on and imbibe and live by. 
For the other one I chose an Arabic proverb I first heard in 2020 and I can't tell you how much I needed to hear it. 




Gorgeous. 

I am so glad I own this little piece of art. 

You have to go and check out some of the beauties Sanchari conjures up at Little Joys of Life. 

Ordering from her is always a smooth and fuss free ride. She keeps you updated from time to time, shares tracking...all the small business joys! 

5/5 would recommend. 

:) 

I love my bookmarks and am already using them. 

:) 

No comments: