Sunday 14 August 2022

Sunday Slow Down~ Life Lately. (Weekend Reads & Totes.)

 Hello Loves! 

How is this glorious long weekend treating you? 

Well I hope. 

Sister and I have decided to take things easy. No big chores. Just cooking. Cleaning and the rest of the time we are planning on just doing the things we love. 

Reading, lots of it. 

Being nice and lazy. 

Watching things we love. 

And enjoying ourselves. 

Simple. Easy. Good. 

August, so far, has been a good month. There has been a lot of chores and getting the house back in shape. 

We've been cooking. Cleaning. Reading and enjoying the lovely the rain we've been blessed with. 

:) 

It's been a gentle and slow month. 

Here are some snaps of life lately. 

(I picked up my big camera after agessss. Like literal ages, so I think they deserved some love on the blog.) 



OK, but first up, this is what I am reading now. 

Adi Parva by Amruta Patil. 

The art is lovely and the story telling a little dense, it's something that demands your attention and takes you on a deep dive into Vedic history. 

I am quite enjoying it. 

I got these books recently on a great deal during the Amazon sales. Good thing because I had my eye on it for ages. 



There's been a lot of reading in bed and honestly it's been so good. Something about rainy days just makes me want to curl up in bed with a book and not leave. Glad I've been able to do just that lately. 



Grey skies for miles. 



A lovely cover for my beloved books. 
This one is from Handivity Designs
It's soft and lovely. 


My reading tote and my laptop. 

Tote features a sloth and I love it so much. It's from Stem Daisy Embroidery. A thing of perfection. 



Here is my idea of my best life.

Bed. Book. Sloth. 

Have a good Sunday my loves. 

Happy Reading! 

No comments: