Tuesday 2 August 2022

A Spot of Journaling!

Hello Loves! 

Today I picked up my journal after a long, long time. I last journaled on the 12th of July and since then my hand has been in a world of pain and writing has been especially hard. So, I completely stopped journaling and planning and making any kind of notes or jotting down any kind of list. If you know me, you know how hard something like this would hit me. 

Today I made baby steps back to my journal. 

Here is what today looked like. 



Oh I also set-up this leather compendium I have had for a while now. This one is from Postbox and I have set it up to use with my daily journal. 


A look inside. 
It's full of stickers, washi samples and a few diecuts. 



A few pretty things. 
A tin from Traveler's Company that came with the 10th Anniversary dori. 
Love it. 
We use it to store some special Washi Tapes. 


A sun-kissed page in my journal. 
I have been using the same journal since May. Mainly because I don't journal nearly enough now, all thanks to the pain in my hand. 


A page from today. 


Some of my favourite supplies. 
Kitta stickers...or is it mini-washi-tape?
Love the cat themed one! 


A page for August. 
Made some goals.
Made a long list of things I need to get done. 

It felt soooo good to just sit and get some feelings down on paper.

I hope my hand gets better soon, so I can go back to my daily journaling routine. 
:) 


No comments: