Thursday 1 September 2022

Hello September 2022!

 September feels like hope. 

Like stepping into gentler times. 

Like festivity and cheer. 

This year it feels like return to times we lived in before. 

Time of celebration. 

Time to welcome new seasons and new things. 

To me, fall feels like a fresh new beginning. 

Even though in a tropical country like ours and my city in particular, fall isn't really a thing. 

At all. 

In Bombay September is rainy, muggy and rainy. 

And since August wasn't particularly rainy, I have a feeling we are about to have a very wet September. 

I am not complaining. 

I love rainy days. 

And I am quite excited about September being here. 

We are starting off this month with Ganpu in our homes and hearts, and honestly, I cannot think of a better way to begin a month. And to think in exactly a month we'll be starting October with Maa Durga. 

I am excited. 


So Hello September! 

Be Good and Gentle and Fun and Kind.

Be full of joys and festivity and brightness. 

Be book filled and fun filled. 

I am happy you are here. 





SEPTEMBER GOALS: 

My goals for this month are quite simple. 

1. Read 15 books or more.  

2. Read a classic- maybe some Russian classic.  

3. Unpack boxes! I have two boxes full of stuff from the hometown that I still haven't unpacked and I've been back home for two months now. 

4. Figure out some travel plans. 

5. Decide on some 2023 planner things. (Yes, we plan ahead.)

6. Blog regularly, Because I like doing this. 

7. Try something new. 

8. Eat Sushi. 

9. Wash some plushies. 

10. Clean and organise my bookshelves. 


I hope this month is everything you need it to be. 

Have a Good September Loves. 

Happy Reading. 

:) 

No comments: