Sunday 4 September 2022

Stationery Sunday: Daily Journal for September 2022.

 Hello Loves!

A quick post today to share my Daily Journal for September. 

I finally finished my previous journal, one I had been using since May sometime in August, then I used a teeny tiny journal for the rest of the month and now I started this journal. 

It's a traditional Indian Journal, a Bahikhaata. One used to keep accounts. 

I bought this from Anokhi a few years ago and love the aesthetic of it. 


This is what she looks like. 
Look at her sitting pretty with Ganpati Bappa. 


A little sunkissed moment. 


The first page has a gold foil image of Ganpu, perfect for this month. 

:) 



Front page decor. 
In shades of brown and gold. 


Have Faith. 


Some more low key collage-ing. 

This is how I like starting my month, by setting up my planner and journals. 

The inside is kept clean and functional and it's all about just venting my thoughts and feelings. 

:) 

The supplies used are from: 

Amazon. 

Classiky. 

Meraky Store. 

No comments: