Monday 19 September 2022

Monday Moods: Life & Weekly Goals.

 Hello Loves! 

It's a drizzly and rainy Monday in my part of the world, so I am making the most of it and reading something thriller-y and drinking lemon tea. 

Here some moments of joy to brighten up your Monday morning. 



Sunshine and these beautiful blooms. 
These pictures were clicked on a crisp and cold November morning. 


Up close and lovely. 



Art lighting up corners of my home. 


Pages and Bookmarks. 


Journaling in bed. 

A second favourite, close after reading in bed.


Have a good week ahead folks. 

My plans this week include~ 

Reading a whole lot. Making more progress on The Idiot, which I am reading very slowly the month. 

Read some Christie, I've been in such a mood for Christie all of last week and most of this past weekend was spent re-watching some Marple episodes. They are streaming on Sony Liv. 

Clean the house and prep for Pujo. 

Enjoy the rains. 

Eat Waffles. I haven't had waffles in over two years at this point. 


Just chill and have a good week and hope you have a good one too. 

No comments: