Monday 12 September 2022

Monday Moods: The Weekend That Was.

 Hello Loves! 

How was the weekend for you? 

In my corner of the world it was a long weekend. It was Visarjan on Friday and that meant we had a three day weekend. 

It's always sad to see Ganpu leave. 



We got some laddoos fro Ganpu before he left. 

:) 



My main weekend read was Dumb Witness by Agatha Christie. 

It was a re-read but one I came back to after a while, so a lot of the little details I had sorta forgotten. And it's been such a thundering and midly rainy weekend that it felt nice to find comfort in a Christie mystery. 



The rest of my weekend was spend chilling out. 

Watching quite a few funny films..older ones. I have found a lot of comfort in watching films I watched a decade or so ago. 


Set up my planner pages for the next three weeks. I am mostly using Washi Tapes to do up my pages because I really missed having my stash when I was away from home. Plus, I do want to use up some of my older tapes. 



I am trying to make the most of the glorious grey days. The rains will leave soon and I am not looking forward to the heat fest that is October. 

I hope to read some thrillers, watch some spooky films and enjoy these rainy days. 

:) 


No comments: