Hello, its me, your resident bookworm.
I am still here, still around. Still healing. Still recovering from my brain stroke. It's nearly been a year, I'm slowly getting back to normal.
Life has been going on, I've been reading, journaling, moving my out of wack body and trying to manifest a future where I am somewhat normal again. My old life seems so far away sometimes. The life in Mumbai somedays feels like a dream, a fever dream. Hopefully I can find myself back to that old version of myself.
Here is journal eco-system for 2026.
My planner, my journal and my reading journal.
I will do a detailed post on my very minimal system soon. I have really simplified my planner stack this year, mostly out go necessity. But I am quite pleased with how things turned out.
A stack of my beloved books. A TBR pile I made for August.
I haven't blogged since June!
I meant to but most days I get tired by evening and just want to read and hangout with my Baba and sister.
Reading has been going good.
I've crossed my goal for my GoodReads Reading Challenge!
I've read 176 books so far and I couldn't be happier!!!!
My sister made us journal pouch covers that are allllllll over IG!
This one is going to be my Hospital/ Healing Journal.
It's so adorable, I love how it turned out!
More book stacks from my corner of the world.
So that's what life has been: reading some amazing books and journaling, trying to get better. Still hanging on to things that I love best.
Comments