I've been away from home, Mumbai for over a year now. I came to my hometown in June 2025 when Maa passed away. Then in October I got my stroke and got paralyzed and any plans of going back home got indefinitely delayed. Now I don't even know when we'll go back.
I miss home with a such severe longing..I miss my books, my stationery, my journals and my life.
I miss my books so much. I wish I could somehow I could teleport to Mumbai for an hour and grab some of my books to bring them with me.
I miss my bags. Not like I'm going anywhere but it would be nice to be with my bags.
And I miss little treats now and again. And I miss all to food from home.
I miss my quiet reading and journaling days.
And my miss coffeeshop reading 🎀
Hopefully I get better soon and go back to my ordinary and blissful life 💗





Comments