Hello Loves!
We've fallen for the trendy, very in Pouch Journals.
We've made three so far, and by me I mean my sister. She makes them and I decorate them.
First we made the small one, which I'm using as my Hospital Journal to jot down the memories of my 22 day hospital stay.
Then we made the big one that holds my current read and my Book Buddy~ a journal for my honest, unhinged bookish thoughts.
My two precious journal covers.
I love how they've turned out.
I've used my Book Journal Pouch everyday since I've acquired it.
Its perfect to hold my reading supplies- like highlighters, page flags and sticky notes and a few pens and pencils.
It's a great way tote around your current reads and your annotation things.
One of my notebooks from my smaller pouch journals.
These are so easy to make, find a tutorial on IG and find supplies from
Amazon
Scooboo
And make yourselves a cute little journal Pouch.
:)




Comments