Monday 9 May 2022

Monday Moods: Haul from Craft's Bite- Pouches + Sling Bag + Notebook.

 Hello Loves! 

This Monday let's share some Small Shop Love. I came across Craft's Bite on IG a few weeks ago and really liked their prints and the many things they make. They have website and I browsed and bought a few things to try and I am happy to report I really love everything we got from them. 

Let's jump in and see all the pretty things I got. 


If you know us, you know we love pouches and we use them for a bunch of reasons. To keep our pens and pencils and art supplies organised and to even keep our handbags organised. 
So when we see a cute pouch, we can't resist it. 
:) 
This mint floral number is so stunning and my sister intends to use it as a make-up pouch for her handbag. 


Love this print. 



I got this simple pen slip to hold two pens at best and I wanted something like this to keep a few pens handy when I am journaling or planning. Love the colours on this one and the shop actually sent me two pens too! 
How sweet! 


We also got one notebook. 
Look how unique this is. 
Love the mix of prints and textures. 


Just too pretty to pass up. 





I got one sling bag. Love the red blockprint and this little dangly creature is too cute. 
This is a perfect sized bag to run some errands. Plus this was so reasonably priced I couldn't pass it up. 



Another slim-ish pouch in yellow florals. 
I love all things yellow and floral prints make me so happy and this one was love at first sight. 



I have a thing for elephants. And elephant print things just make me so happy. 
These pouches came in a combo and I mean how cute!! 
Love the colours of these guys too. 


I also really like how every pouch comes with a little creature attached to the zipper. 
So cute. And adds so much quirk to the things. 


A happy little stack. 

I will definitely be going back for more. 

Go check them out, they have a ton of stuff, everything from home decor to jewellery and of course lots of pouches. 

:) 

No comments: