Sunday 8 May 2022

Stationery Sunday: May Daily Journal.

 Hello Loves! 

A new month means setting up a new Journal for my Daily Musings and Thoughts. 

This month I moved in and set my Journal in this Purple Linen Journal I found on Amazon a couple of months ago. It's a curious size, somewhere between an A6 and a Field Notes sized. I find it perfectly sized, plus it's lined and wonderful and it's the right size to write down some daily rambles and not be too overwhelmed while starting my brain dump. 

It's from a brand called Kitabby, you can find something similar here. 

Here is how I set it up. 

I used pretty much most elements from The Flora Kit from Shop ABC. I love love love all the things that came in the kit and this time I used everything from one source and didn't stray into my older stash elements. 



A little layering and some washi tape an some summery vibes. 


Oh the girl stickers are from The Meraky Store and are a new addition to my stash. 


My pages inside stay plain, apart from the ink, so I like to get the first few pages as pretty as possible and every time I open up my journal, even on sad days..especially on sad days, I feel happy. 


Flowers galore. 


Put a little poem to start off May. 

I feel like I should fill my journal with more such beautiful spreads. It really helps me calm down and feel present and chill out. A good way to find some peace and quiet. 

:) 

No comments: