Saturday 1 May 2021

Hello May 2021!

 


Hello May! 

May This Month Help and Heal All of Us. 

We could all do with some goodness, kindness and hope in this horrible world. 

Be Good May.

Be Kind. 

Work some magic and make things better again. 

:) 

I am happy you are here May. 

I am hoping for better days. 

I am starting this month with hope in my heart and some unexpected good weather. 

We had a surprise hailstorm last night. 

This morning we were left with remnants of the storm. 


Our poor bougainvillea got rather battered. 

:( 


I am also making a TBR for May. I haven't made a TBR in ages and I felt like I needed to make one this month to give my reading a little bit more structure. 
 I finally caught up in my Book Journal after months and it felt good to look back on my reading of 2021 so far. 


Main mood for May.
Read. 
Read. 
Read.


Tomorrow is Satyajit Ray's 100th birth anniversary. 

I plan on reading his memoir on this happy occasion and of course binge a couple of his films. 

In fact, we are going to start the film festival tonight itself. 

We are going to start with Kanchenjunga. 


I hope May is good for all of us. 

Stay Safe Loves. 

Stay Home. 

Have a great month ahead. 

No comments: