Sunday 16 May 2021

Stationery Sunday: Pressed Flower Bookmarks from Papyrus Cotton.

Hello Loves! 

My love for pressed flowers might just be a little out of control. 

:) 

I can't seem to get enough. 

I came across Papyrus Cotton on IG and had to get some of her creations. 

Pressed flowers in bite sized bookmarks: Perfect! 

These are just some of the ones I ordered, I have 11 of these beauties. I will share the rest soon. 


 

Forever in love with bougainvillea. 

Look how perfectly preserved the flowers are. 


A mix of white and flowers. 



Such cute packaging too. 

Very on theme. 



So gorgeous. 



MINI-REVIEW: 

    1. The bookmarks are very well-made. 

2. The pricing is really good too. Very reasonable. 

3. I also really like the size of these bookmarks, smaller than usual but I think they'll be lovely to use in journals and A6 sized notebooks. 

4. The whole ordering & shipping process was super smooth. 

5. The packaging was wonderful and I liked that she sent some seeds too. 

5/5 

Highly recommend. 



Seeds to plant! 

:) 


No comments: