Tuesday 25 May 2021

Life Lately: Everything kinda Sucks & Things That Help.

Dear Diary, 

Life seems too hard some days. 

Everything feels too heavy and nothing seems to be in our control. We thought 2020 was the worst thing we had to deal with but now its actually seems pleasant compared to the hell fire this year is turning out to be. 

I know all of us are struggling with, none of this is easy, none of us was built to for this level of constant stress and distress. 

I wake up every morning expecting the other shoe to drop. 

It feels like one thing after another. 

A devastating second wave.

Dead. 

Illness. 

Helplessness. 

And now we have Mother Nature coming in with Cyclones. 

Eh. 

Life seems too much. 

And today we learnt that several social media apps may get banned from tomorrow. 

Great. 

Just great. 

Ugh. 

Seriously, this year won't let up. 

I hope wherever you are, you are safe and sound and well and finding ways to cope with this unending shit fest. 

Stay strong my loves. 

Here are some things that keep me happy: 


 


Flowers. 




Dreaming about being back on the open road again. 


Pretty things I've collected, hoping for a future day when I will get to dress up again. 


Plants. 

While I didn't become a full fledged plant lady in lockdown, I am enjoying looking after the plants in my parents house. 


More flowers blooming at home. 


Stay safe you guys. 

Stay safe! 

Find things that bring you joy in this joyless world. 


No comments: