Friday 7 May 2021

Friday Favourites: Some Comforts From this Week. (Mostly Books!)

 Hello Loves! 

This hasn't been a good week. 

Hell, the last three weeks have been straight out of a horror film with no ending in sight. 

Yet, we trudge on. 

We help.

We hold on to our sanity. 

We hope. 

This week I tried to find comforts in things small and big and found some happiness amidst this hell. 

Here are some of my weekly favourites from this week. 



1. Some happy book mail! 
A Mirror Made of Rain by Naheed Phiroze Patel. 
Got a book in the mail after ages and I am very excited to read it. 
A story about a girl growing up in a toxic family situation, also loving, but with an unstable and self-destructive mother. 
I started reading it this evening and I am loving it. 


2. Journaling. 
Planning. 
Gratitude Journaling. 


3. Simple journaling spreads using stickers, papers and sticky notes. 


4. The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni: Re-read this book after ages. Over a decade later this story, this world and its layered stories and characters had me hooked and distracted and engrossed. 
A wonderful book. 
So glad I finally found my way back to it. 


5. Words. 

I have been putting my muddled feelings into words and talking about the things I miss could fill volumes. 

I hope you and your family are safe and well. 



No comments: