Friday 6 August 2021

Haul: Bookmarks and Pouches from Noor Art and Craft.

Hello Loves! 

My love for all things handmade and handcrafted is a constant thing in my life. 

I love all things made by hand and when I saw Noor Art and Craft on IG, I really liked their art and wanted to get a few things from them. 

I got three bookmarks and four hand-painted pouches. 


 

The bookmarks are all Ray themed. 

Based on some of his brilliant films. 

This one is from Pather Panchali and says Apur Panchali. 



This one is from Charulata and has the iconic image from the film. 

I love the colours on this one. 




This one is from Debi. 

I love the added gold touches to this one. 



Now for the pouches. 

My sister and I love pouches. Frankly we use a lot of them too. From holding our stationery supplies, pens and even some jewellery and keeping our handbags organised. So we are always happy to get more pouches. 


This floral one we got customised and are very happy with how it turned out. 


We saw that they make these coasters with these very Bengali motifs and since I didn't need coasters right now, I got them to make me this design on a pouch. 

A typical Kolkata window and a haanth pakha- a staple in a Bengali home. 


Then we got two black pouches. 

The one above with two happy little birds. 

And the one below with a woman with her feet dipped in a pond. 

I am currently using the one below as a pencil bag and it fits pretty much all the things I use on a regular basis. 



No comments: