Thursday 12 August 2021

Haul: Plant Bookmarks from Painted Petunias.

Hello Loves! 

I feel like being at home for over a year has made all of us into Plant Ladies. I know so many people have turned to plants and caring for plants for comfort and a sense of belonging. 

Plant Lady is the new Cat Lady!

And that is not a bad thing at all. 

I don't know if I have a green thumb or not, but I do come from a long time plant loving souls. 

My Mother loves her plants. 

As does Baba, who is a natural with plants. A happy perk of growing up on a farm. 

I do like plants. 

But I LOVE flowers. 

Someday, when I live in a house with a balcony again, I can't wait to have a thriving plant family. 

For now I get my plant fix from my parent's plant babies. 

And some plant art. 

:) 

Like these bookmarks! 

 

These beauties from Painted Petunias were love at first sight. 

I love her art and this was our second purchase from her. 

Sonali makes some beautiful art and I am glad I own some of her creations. 

We previously bought some minimal floral bookmarks and this time we got these and two more (will share them soon). 

Love her work and her aesthetic. 

Highly recommend. 


So pretty! 

Got them them to pose with our real plants. 




These bookmarks are perfect for you and your plant loving friends. 


No comments: