Tuesday 10 August 2021

Monday Moods: Dreaming of the Hills.

Hello Loves! 

Would give anything to go somewhere beautiful and fun. 

The hills. 

The Tea Gardens. 

 



Oh to be surrounded by flowers again! 


Blue skies. 

The mountains. 

Trees. 



A mouthful of sky and feeling calm. 

I would love nothing more than an old fashioned picnic. 

Like the ones from our childhood and storybooks? 

Yummy food, games and laughs! 


These flowers make me so happy. 

I am beginning to feel a little bit stir crazy and would honestly give anything for things to be better and hit the road and find myself in a new place. 

Once I get the second dose of my vaccine, I am hoping to run off to Darjeeling for a few days. 

I cannot wait to be back. 

Walk and people watch at the Mall. 

Shop for curios. 

Watch the fog rolling. 

Feel cozy and happy being bundled up. 

I hope it happens soon because I am *this* close to losing my mind. 



No comments: