Thursday 8 April 2021

Haul: Art Prints from Diary of a Flower Girl.

 Hello Loves! 

Let's start today with some beautiful art from one of my absolute favourite artists- Aarti Verma who runs the shop Diary of a Flower Girl. Her art always puts a big smile on my face and warms my heart. I stumbled across her IG profile about a year ago and it's become one of my favourite accounts to follow on there. 

I bought some of her mini-art prints from her around Christmas. 

A set of six beautiful mini-prints that arrived beautifully packaged. 

This is my second time getting some of her beautiful work and as always it fills me with so much joy. 

:) 

Let's see the beautiful art now shall we...

Look at these lovely ladies!








All of them siting pretty. 


This is how gorgeous the package looked. 
I hardly had the heart to open it! 






Aarti also sent me this beautiful bookmark. 
Dreamy and so cute. 


These are two extra prints that came with the order. 
A bunny & another beautiful girl. 



Go check out her shop and treat yourself to something truly beautiful. 

Her art is not just beautiful but the quality is great too. Printed on a very good quality paper. 

The ordering process is smooth too. 

Seriously, I cannot recommend her enough! 

No comments: